Kashmir Winter Package 1
One can never run out of places to explore in the state of Jammu and Kashmir. The land is brimming with picturesque vistas, amazing flora, stunning architecture and there are quaint homestays and eco-friendly resorts that visitors can choose from. Those with an adventurous bent of mind will find a plethora of activities waiting for them. And finally, if you are spiritually inclined, the numerous religious shrines will show you the way to peace and serenity.
Kashmir is an epitome of natural beauty, and it is renowned the world over for that. You can soak your senses on the many lakes, gardens and hill stations that attract thousands of tourists every year.
- Ennco Resorts, Srinagar – The Hotel features a new look of 33 Deluxe Rooms, 3 Royal Suites and 2 Presidential Suites. The Hotel also offers versatile meeting space for events and residential conferences.
- Wild Flower, Pahalgam – Wildflower Villa Resort mirrors the diverse culture and tradition of Kashmir. This Pahalgam resort showcases an ideal destination for the guests to experience the finest hospitality and services. The beauty of nature cascades along the river and the mountains, gifting you with the serenity that you were longing for.
- Rosewood, Gulmarg – The Rosewood Hotel features 40 well-accommodated rooms. All these rooms are well-equipped with facilities. Guests can relish a variety of delicacies in the in-house restaurant. The hotel also features a lounge called Filamento, where the patrons can relax while enjoying finger food and serene environment. The hotel offers free internet access to its guests.
- Srinagar House Boat Peacock, Nigeen Lake – Peacock Group of Houseboats have deluxe Houseboats on Nigeen Lake, the most beautiful, cleanest lake in Kashmir. Handcarved of cedar furnished with Victorian style wooden furniture. Each houseboat has 2, 3 or 4 bedrooms and has a carpeted sitting room. Choice of authentic Kashmiri, Indian or Western meals are served by the houseboy in the dining room.
- Sedan car at disposal for sightseeing and outing
- Day 01: Arrival at Srinagar Airport and then proceed for Srinagar Local Sightseeing. Overnight stay in a hotel at Srinagar City.
- Day 02: Transfer to Pahalgam. Overnight stay in a hotel at Pahalgam Valley.
- Day 03: Pahalgam local Sightseeing. Overnight stay in a hotel at Pahalgam.
- Day 04: Pahalgam to Gulmarg. Overnight stay in a hotel at Gulmarg.
- Day 05: Gulmarg Local Sightseeing. Overnight stay in a hotel at Gulmarg.
- Day 06: Gulmarg to Srinagar City. Evening is free to enjoy the natural beauty of World-Famous Dal Lake. Overnight stay in Deluxe Houseboat.
- Day 07: After breakfast, transfer to Srinagar Airport to connect onward journey with great memories.
Places to Visit:
- Mughal Gardens
- Nishat Garden
- Shalimar Garden
- Shankaracharya Temple
- Boulevard Road
- Dal Lake
- Tulip Garden Gulmarg
- Tangmarg Valley
- Lovers Point
- Pahalgam Valley
- Saffron Fields
- Awantipora Ruins
- Bat Factory
- Apple Garden
- Rafting Point
- Thajiwas Glacier
- Zero Point
- Lovers Point
- Local City