One can never run out of places to explore in the state of Jammu and Kashmir. The land is brimming with picturesque vistas, amazing flora, stunning architecture and there are quaint homestays and eco-friendly resorts that visitors can choose from. Those with an adventurous bent of mind will find a plethora of activities waiting for them. And finally, if you are spiritually inclined, the numerous religious shrines will show you the way to peace and serenity.
Kashmir is an epitome of natural beauty, and it is renowned the world over for that. You can soak your senses on the many lakes, gardens and hill stations that attract thousands of tourists every year.
- Orchid Resort & Spa Srinagar – When it comes to spirit-stirring wide-screen lookouts, there’s never a dull moment at The Orchid Retreat & Spa, Srinagar. This resort also offers much-needed catharsis, with aromatic live cooking, world-class dining, glorious landscaped lawns and vibrant calendar of events right within your reach.
- Heevan Resort Pahalgam – Heevan Pahalgam is a luxuriously appointed property amidst the ethereal beauty of Pahalgam with centrally heated rooms and elegant dining options. Savour traditional and international cuisines at the property’s restaurants. Enjoy outdoor games or a leisure walk on the sprawling lawn.
- Heevan Retreat Gulmarg – Heevan Retreat Hotel has 35 centrally heated deluxe rooms and suites. All the rooms are spacious, exclusively furnished. Besides, a multi-cuisine restaurant serves appetizing food catering to varied tastes. Hotel also has Business Centre, Shopping Arcade, Conference and Banquet Hall.
- Srinagar House Boat Mughal Sheraton Dal Lake – The Mughal Sheraton Houseboats offers facilities such as ticket service and room service. The Houseboat features spacious, comfortable, airy and well-lit rooms, featuring luxury decor, furnishings and well-appointed rooms equipped with modern amenities.
- Sedan Car at disposal for sightseeing and outing
- Day 01: Arrival at Srinagar Airport and then proceed for Srinagar Local Sightseeing. Overnight stay in a hotel at Srinagar City.
- Day 02: Transfer to Pahalgam. Overnight stay in a hotel at Pahalgam Valley.
- Day 03: Pahalgam local Sightseeing. Overnight stay in a hotel at Pahalgam.
- Day 04: Pahalgam to Gulmarg. Overnight stay in a hotel at Gulmarg.
- Day 05: Gulmarg Local Sightseeing. Overnight stay in a hotel at Gulmarg.
- Day 06: Gulmarg to Srinagar City. Evening is free to enjoy the natural beauty of World-Famous Dal Lake. Overnight stay in Deluxe Houseboat.
- Day 07: After breakfast, transfer to Srinagar Airport to connect onward journey with great memories.
Places to Visit:
- Mughal Gardens
- Nishat Garden
- Shalimar Garden
- Shankaracharya Temple
- Boulevard Road
- Dal Lake
- Tulip Garden Gulmarg
- Tangmarg Valley
- Lovers Point
- Pahalgam Valley
- Saffron Fields
- Awantipora Ruins
- Bat Factory
- Apple Garden
- Rafting Point
- Thajiwas Glacier
- Zero Point
- Lovers Point
- Local City